Forex trendy is a Forex sensation. A lot of people are using this automated Forex system to make money all around the world. If you read the Forex trendy reviews, you will see that people like the bunch of features it offers and also recommend it to others too. Let’s try to find, what are the Forex trendy features, which people like.
- It is based on the cloud computing technology, which is something really promising. The system can analyze the data at much faster rate, which is not possible for any human. It not only accesses the data, but also make easily understandable charts for the users.
- Traders have the freedom to select all the 34 pairs of currency Forex trendy trades in, or they can choose just a few. The system will provide market trends for the selected pairs only.
- The interface of the system is user friendly and Forex trendy reviews also suggest the same. Instead of downloading a complicated setup, it works online. Users have to access the user area and start using it, without any download.
- Forex trendy reviews show that it’s easy to understand the trend lines in Forex trendy, as it shows that in contrasting colors, which show the results in just a glance. It provides the overall market trend and a specific currency pair trend too, which make the trading easier.
- As compared to other similar automated systems, the success rate of Forex trendy is remarkably good.
- The monthly charges of Forex trendy are not very high and it also comes with the money back guarantee. If you don’t like the product you can get your money back.
These are just the few features o Forex trendy, which are appreciated by majority of the users when we read Forex trendy reviews. You can make a little investment and register with this system.
After Cutemath and Byju’s, there are chances that Sequoia Capital may be thinking seriously about investing in third technology based Education Company. Yes, we are talking about Unacademy; a video based tutorial service that will operate online. Discussions are on between Unacademy and the people behind Sequoia Capital India and there may be a declaration about the tie up pretty soon.
Unacademy is an example of technology led education
Unacademy is based upon a very popular Silicon Valley learning portal called Khan Academy. It aims to prepare video lectures on topics covered in a subject that students can access without paying any money. This is a venture that has already got the backing of Paytm and Flipkart. Unacademy is one of the many education based startups that have sprung in the last 2 years. They have attracted the attention of the people and also that of the investors.
It will be a 2nd round of investment
There are 4 people behind this ed-tech firm called Unacademy. They are Roman Singh, Gaurav Munjal, Sachin Gupta, and Hemesh Singh. This firm has already received an investment of $5.5 million during its seed stage. Now there is need to pump $10 million more for expansion and growth of Unacademy. This fantastic educational portal has been getting 10 million visitors on a monthly basis through You Tube. Unacademy desires to add more video lectures to its data base to be of more use to the students. There are already more than 200k active users of Unacademy and it is believed that the company has started to make money.
Neither Sequoia nor the brains behind Unacademy are ready to disclose about their sources of funding. But talks between the two parties are at a very advance stage and one expects them to make an announcement in this regard in a matter of few days.